Transform your phone into a reliable gadget with these tips and tricks. Jump into the Kyocera DuraXA Equip user manual to achieve the phone of your dreams.
Nothing is more thrilling than the feeling you get when unboxing your new phone. More so, if your new phone is something as sophisticated as Kyocera DuraXA Equip.
It, however, can be an overwhelming experience for less tech savvy users. This is where the Kyocera DuraXA Equip user manual comes in handy.
The manual will give you the walkthrough that you need. It ensures you have the best experience while using the device. In addition, it prevents you from accidentally messing up your device. It’s recommended to not skip reading it. You won’t waste your time.
File manager allows you to view, copy, move, and perform other housekeeping operations on files such as pictures, videos, music, and applications stored in your phone or on the microSD card.
Open Files in File Manager
1. From the Idle screen, press the Center soft key [Menu] > Multimedia > File manager.
2. Highlight an option and press the Center soft key [Select]:
- Phone to access files stored in your phone’s memory.
- SD card to access files stored on the microSD card.
3. Highlight a folder and press the Center soft key [Select].
4. Highlight a file and press the Center soft key [Select].
Read also: Hot Pepper Jalapeno Flip Phone User Manual
Use your phone’s Sound recorder to record brief memos to remind you of important events, phone numbers, or grocery list items.
Sound Recorder Settings
- From the Idle screen, press the Center soft key [Menu] > Multimedia > Sound recorder.
- Highlight Record and press the Right soft key [Options].
- Configure the following settings:
- File format: Select Normal or High quality.
- Auto save to: Select the destination to save recorded data from Phone and SD card (only available when you have inserted a microSD card into your phone).
Wi-Fi provides wireless Internet access. To use your phone’s Wi-Fi, you need access to a wireless access point or “hotspot.”
The availability and range of the Wi-Fi signal depend on several factors, including infrastructure and objects through which the signal passes.
Turn Wi-Fi On and Connect to a Wireless Network
Use the Wireless & networks setting menu to enable your phone’s Wi-Fi radio and connect to an available Wi-Fi network.
- From the Idle screen, press the Center soft key [Menu] > Settings & tools > Settings > Wireless & networks > Wi-Fi.
- Highlight Wi-Fi and press the Center soft key [Select] > On. The names of detected Wi-Fi networks are displayed.
- Highlight a Wi-Fi network you want to connect to and press the Center soft key [Select].
- If you selected an open network, you will be automatically connected to the network.
- If you selected a network that is secured with a password, enter the password, and then press the Center soft key [Save].
Depending on the network type and its security settings, you may also need to enter more information or choose a security certificate.
When your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network, the Wi-Fi icon appears in the status bar and tells you the approximate signal strength. (The above icon indicates maximum signal strength.)
Note: The next time your phone connects to a previously accessed, secured wireless network, you will not be prompted to enter the password again, unless you reset your phone to its factory default settings or you instruct the phone to forget the network.
Read also: TCL 20 5G User Manual
Bluetooth is a short-range communications technology that allows you to connect wirelessly to a number of Bluetooth devices, such as headsets, hands-free car kits, and Bluetooth-enabled handhelds, computers, printers, and wireless phones. The Bluetooth communication range is approximately 30 feet.
Turn Bluetooth On or Off
Use the settings menu to enable or disable your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities.
- From the Idle screen, press the Center soft key [Menu] > Settings & tools > Settings > Wireless & networks > Bluetooth > Bluetooth.
- Highlight On or Off and press the Center soft key [Set] to turn Bluetooth on or off.
Note: Turn off Bluetooth when not in use to conserve battery power, or in places where using a wireless phone is prohibited, such as aboard an aircraft and in hospitals.
Download User Manual
That concludes the summary of the Kyocera DuraXA Equip user manual. If that’s not enough information for you, no worries. Be sure to click on the download link which leads you to the PDF version of the manual. All the necessary information you require is available for your personal use.
Download: Kyocera DuraXA Equip User Manual (PDF)